Here at Northfield Arts Forum we’ve recently been part of an incredible transformation. We’ve moved into the new Northfield Community Hub (Our Space, Our Place), and helped to construct a vibrant and lively space where people of all ages and backgrounds can come and be creative. We’ve already seen some fantastic work produced, whether it be model-making, arts & crafts, creative writing, or dancing.
Whatever your artistic preference, we’ll have had something for you – and will continue to do so.
However… those of you who have been involved with NAF before will know that we are extremely ambitious and have big plans for an exciting future for all. And we need your help!
To keep putting on such amazing projects for, by & with the community, we need funding. The Aviva Community Fund is a great way for community groups such as ourselves to receive a handsome injection of cash, and continue to provide workshops and projects – and you can help us receive it.
All it takes is 3 very simple steps:
1. Firstly, click here to head over to the NAF profile.
2. Register to vote in the competition. It takes just a couple of minutes and can even be done through a Facebook account for added speed!
3. Vote NAF! You can even give us all 10 votes – this would be amazing.
That’s all it takes!
But feel free to share the link on your Facebook or Twitter profiles, send it to family & friends, or even shout it from the rooftops. Any additional help you can offer to win precious votes for NAF will be massively appreciated.
“What will you spend the money on?” I hear you ask… Well, this is where it gets really exciting.
Some of our plans include:
• Creating a welcoming & safe, easy access space for the local community to use as their own arts hub
• Creating an outdoor workspace, where we’ll grow our own fruit & veg all year round.
• Paying professional artists to come in and lead regular sessions – ensuring the best creative experiences for everyone involved
So help us to help the community by voting for NAF in the Aviva Community Fund competition.
Once you’ve voted and shared, why not check out NAF on social media, and keep up to date with the latest exciting projects and schemes: